Dallas Cowboys fan Tom White makes his NFL draft predictions.
1) Cleveland Browns: Baker Mayfield – QB, Oklahoma
The Browns take the best quarterback in the draft. He will lead the franchise back to greatness should they put the pieces around him.
2) New York Giants: Sam Darnold – QB, USC
The Browns pass on Darnold, but the Giants will not. Darnold has incredible upside and will take over from Eli Manning.
3) New York Jets: Josh Rosen – QB, UCLA
The Jets take the best pure passer in the draft. They traded up to get their quarterback and Rosen should be their guy.
4) Cleveland Browns: Bradley Chubb – EDGE, NC State
The Browns put Chubb across from Myles Garrett and create a monster pass-rush.
5) Denver Broncos: SaQuon Barkley – RB, Penn State
The Broncos moved on from CJ Anderson and they need to take a player who will put them back into winning contention. SaQuon Barkley is the probably the best overall player in the draft.
6) Buffalo Bills (via Colts): Josh Allen – QB, Wyoming
The Bills move up in the draft to take a quarterback with insane upside, but a low floor.
7) Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Minkah Fitzpatrick – DB, Alabama
Tampa needs a leader in the secondary, Minkah Fitzpatrick was the co-captain of Alabama’s title winning defence. He is the best player available here.
8) Chicago Bears: Trumaine Edmunds – LB, Virginia Tech
The departures of Pernell McPhee and Jerrell Freeman leaves a hole in the linebacker core. Edmunds is a do-it-all player.
9) San Francisco 49ers: Quenton Nelson – G, Notre Dame
The 49ers take the best offensive linemen in the draft to protect Jimmy G.
10) Oakland Raiders: Roquan Smith – LB, Alabama
Roquan Smith is the sideline to sideline linebacker which Jon Gruden side needs, he will thrive in his system.
12) New Orleans Saints (via Buffalo, Cincinnati): Lamar Jackson – QB, Louisville
The Saints know that Drew Brees does not have too long in him, and Lamar Jackson has insane upside.
13) Washington Redskins: Derwin James – S, Florida State
14) Green Bay Packers: Josh Jackson – CB, Iowa
15) Arizona Cardinals: Connor Williams – T, Texas
16) Dallas Cowboys (via Baltimore): Calvin Ridley – WR, Alabama
17) Los Angeles Chargers: Mike McGlinchley – T, Notre Dame
18) Seattle Seahawks: Marcus Davenport – DE, UTSA
19) Baltimore Ravens: Dallas Goedert – TE, South Dakota State
20) Detroit Lions: Derrius Guice – RB, LSU
21) Cincinnati Bengals: Leighton Vander Esch – LB, Boise State
22) Buffalo Bills: DJ Moore – WR, Maryland
23) New England Patriots: Harold Landry – EDGE, Boston College
24) Carolina Panthers: Will Hernandez – G, UTEP
25) Tennessee Titans: Rashaan Evans – ILB, Alabama
26) Atlanta Falcons: Jaire Alexander – CB, Louisville
27) Indianapolis Colts: Isaiah Oliver – CB, Colorado
28) Pittsburgh Steelers: Hayden Hurst – TE, South Carolina
29) Jacksonville Jaguars: Orlando Brown – OT, Oklahoma
30) Minnesota Vikings: James Daniels – C, Iowa
31) Cleveland Browns (via Patriots): Kolton Miller – OT, UCLA
32) Pittsburgh Steelers: Isaiah Wynn – G, Georgia
- The Playmaker’s Premier League team of the 19/20 season
- Five players Chelsea must sign to challenge for the Premier League title
- Five things we learned on the Premier League’s return to action
- Tactical Analysis: How can Aston Villa get the better of Sheffield United?
- How would Jadon Sancho fit into the Manchester City team?
/ 3 years ago
For the first time in over five years, an English team could be in...
/ 3 years ago
Young adult football fans are being forced to stay away from attending matches due...